- The high-performance analytics database provider remains an Overall Leader in Customer Experience and Vendor Credibility models
- Exasol ranked best-in-class for 20 measures, including value, integrity, and product completeness of functionality
Nuremberg, 22 February 2023 – For the sixth year running, Exasol, the high-performance analytics database provider, has been named an Overall Leader in the Customer Experience model and the Vendor Credibility model in the Dresner Advisory Services Wisdom of Crowds® 2023 Analytical Data Infrastructure (ADI) Report. The company has once again achieved a perfect recommendation score, meaning 100% of customers that participated in the report would recommend Exasol.
Furthermore, Exasol has been rated as best-in-class for 20 measures including overall value, overall integrity, product completeness of functionality, all sales and acquisition measures, and most technical support and consulting measures.
“Being recognised as an Overall Leader for the sixth year in a row, for both customer experience and our credibility, speaks directly to our principles as a company,” commented Joerg Tewes, CEO, Exasol. “We are customer-obsessed and this outstanding result is further proof of that. Our high-performance Loading...in-memory analytics database gives companies the power to transform how they work with data, whether on-premises, in the cloud or both – and turn it into value faster, easier, and more cost effectively than ever.”
Commenting on the results, Howard Dresner, Founder and Chief Research Officer at Dresner Advisory, said: “Exasol deserves congratulations for another top-tier performance in this year’s Dresner ADI report. The rankings are completely driven by customer input, so maintaining status as an Overall Leader again this year speaks very highly of the regard Exasol’s customers hold for the company.”
Some Key Findings
The Dresner 2023 ADI Report offers a comprehensive evaluation of analytics platforms available to businesses, identifying strengths, weaknesses, and market preferences to help inform decision-makers. The latter include licensing and deployment priorities, data modelling and management, data types, and loading priorities – as well as the leading choices when it comes to the development and deployment of ADI.
- As in previous years, business intelligence (BI) was identified as one of the most important use cases for ADI platforms – with business user reporting and dashboards being the top priority. What could be observed was an uptick in Loading...data science and embedded analytics use cases.
- Another finding of the report is that the majority of business functions prefer a cloud deployment versus on-premises software, with “as-a-cloud-service” as a deployment option for ADI. Hybrid deployments are also increasingly being prioritised. This makes the need to support cross data centre integration and management ever more critical to help manage data integration and Loading...data governance across a diverse data platform environment.
- The report also found that Loading...data science use cases are on the rise, ranked as ‘critical’ or ‘very important’ for over 50% of respondents. Statistical analytics, user-defined functions, and Loading...machine learning rates have all increased in importance since 2022.
Exasol was founded in 2000 with the vision to transform how organizations use data. Today, Exasol’s analytics database – the fastest in the world – is trusted by the world’s most ambitious organizations. With offices in several locations across the US and Europe, Exasol is committed to delivering flexible, scalable and powerful analytics solutions to customers wherever they are, in the cloud – public or private – or on-premises.
Exasol – the leading Performance Analytics Database powering insights from the world’s data.
Learn more at: www.exasol.com and follow us on social media: LinkedIn and Twitter
About Dresner Advisory Services, LLC
Dresner Advisory Services was formed by Howard Dresner, an independent analyst, author, lecturer, and business adviser. Dresner Advisory Services, LLC focuses on creating and sharing thought leadership for analytics, business intelligence (BI), performance management, information management, and related areas.