World-class professional service and support. Delivered by experts.
Learn how to get most out of Exasol:
As you begin to run more and more analytics in your business using Exasol, chances are that you’ll want to train a number of your staff to make sure you can do even more with your data. That’s why we offer a wide range of training courses that are suited to helping you do more with Exasol.
Our training courses include:
- Database developer – 2 days
- Performance expert – 1 day
- Scripting expert – 1 day
- Powerlytics expert – 1 day
- Operations engineer – 2 days
We want you to get the most out of Exasol. That’s why our teams can handle key operational aspects for you. That way, you can spend more time on your business, and less on running your database.
We can help with:
- Exasol database installation – we’ll install the software and set up and start all instances of the database for you. Once we are satisfied that users can access the database, we’ll hand over access to you.
- System administration and monitoring – we can troubleshoot any issues, set up extra nodes, resize clusters, run backups and restores as well as deliver load reports
- Database administration – although Exasol is a tuning-free DBMS, we can set up users in the database and control access to database objects as well as analyze fault reports and performance issues
- Hosting – also, if you prefer, we can deliver a full hosting service for your database. We can provide data center space as well as assemble your hardware and configure network access for you
If you are ready to get started with Exasol, we offer a detailed proof-of-concept (PoC) project so you can see firsthand how Exasol can meet your BI, reporting and analytic needs using your data. We will work with you to understand your requirements, define the scope of the project and consult on how to get the most out of the Exasol database.
An Exasol PoC includes:
- installing the database
- loading data
- running queries
- connecting to back-end ETL tools
- connecting to front-end BI applications
PoCs can be run using your own hardware, a mobile trial cluster or a remote system based in the cloud.