As you require more flexibility and want to focus your time and resources on business rather than your IT setup, taking your analytics solutions into the cloud makes perfect sense. An affordable, scalable solution that delivers high-performance analytics, time-critical, complex analyses, BI and ad hoc reporting and expertise, EXACloud gives you the in-cloud freedom you want with the support and protection for your data that you need.
Give your data analytics an enormous boost by outsourcing your database to the professionals at EXASOL. EXACloud is your outsourced data warehouse or analytic data mart, and combines the benefits of cloud computing with the efficiency and speed of EXASOL’s in-memory analytic database.
Benefit from time-critical, complex analyses, BI and ad-hoc reporting, while EXASOL offers the best possible protection and support for your data.
Don’t want to run EXASOL on-prem? No problem.
Here’s what’s included with EXACloud
- EXACloud is a full database-as-a-service offering, not just a platform-as-a-service
- EXACloud is a full service that covers database installation, operation, administration, upgrades, 24×7 monitoring and incident management
- EXACloud brings together EXASOL’s fast, in-memory analytic database with EXASOL’s expertise in data analytics
- EXACloud is backed up by EXASOL professionals and know-how
- EXACloud has a transparent, volume-based pricing model
- Concentrate on running your business, not implementing or administering your analytic database
- Scale your system up and down flexibly depending on your needs for an overall lower, more transparent total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Pay only for the analytics you need
- Fund the database via OPEX budgets instead of CAPEX spend
- Benefit from EXASOL’s database know-how, expertise and support
Compare the features and benefits
|On-Premise||EXACloud||Public clouds (AWS / Azure)|
|Dedicated, optimized hardware||–|
|Agile scale up/down||–|
|CAPEX / OPEX||CAPEX||OPEX||OPEX|
|Premium Hosting Services||–|
Get started with EXACloud today
Dive into data analytics without the headache of investing in and managing the IT infrastructure that is usually needed for fast, actionable insights.