Have your own hardware? No problem. Download and install Exasol and start analyzing today.
- Exasol runs on any standard x86 architecture
- Install it in your existing infrastructure. Supports virtualized environments (including VMware, VirtualBox and KVM).
- Get started with high-performance analytics in a few hours
- Exasol can complement other existing database usage
- Just download, install and get started. Simple!
Want Exasol and hardware as one package? Choose the appliance offering, plug it in and off you go.
- Ideal for those who want a ready-to-run solution
- Upgrade the appliance s your requirements grow
Want us to host your database? No problem. ExaCloud is the managed service you need.
- Hosted and managed by Exasol, ExaCloud is a full database-as-a-service offering
- ExaCloud brings together Exasol’s fast, in-memory analytic database and our expertise in data analytics
- The service covers database installation, operation, administration, upgrades, 24/7 monitoring and incident management
- Backed up by world-class data experts who are passionate about analytics and your success
- Available through a transparent and volume-priced pricing model
Amazon Web Services
Run Exasol on AWS and benefit from the flexibility, scalability and elasticity of Amazon Web Services
- Run complex analytic projects at a price that suits your budget
- Spend more time on valuable BI, analytics and reporting as opposed to installing and maintaining an analytic database
- Leverage the flexibility, scalability and elasticity of AWS
- Build and deploy analytic applications through a global network of AWS-managed data centers
- Benefit from Amazon Web Services and its world-class cloud
- Download the Free White Paper: Amazon Redshift and Exasol – Choosing the Best AWS Data Warehouse
Access Exasol via the Azure Marketplace and get started in minutes via Azure Virtual Machines.
- Get started with Exasol today and only pay for the analytics you run
- Access a production-ready, highly secure and scalable way to analyze data at breakneck speeds
- Leverage the flexibility of Azure, with support for local storage and durable, highly available Azure Storage
- Build and deploy analytic applications through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers
- Benefit from Microsoft’s world-class cloud