Accelerate Analytics on AWS with The World’s Fastest Analytics Database
You’ve moved your data to AWS. Now you need a highly performant database on AWS to extract the value in that data. Exasol is here to help.
High-performance at scale
- Process data in memory
- Store data in columnar format
- Run queries on an MPP engine
Ease of use
- Auto-tune query performance
- Accelerate data science in production
- Integrate with AWS ecosystem services
- Run high-performance analytics securely on AWS and hybrid
- Access data anywhere with Virtual Schema
- Scale out your analytics for one transparent price with no hidden costs
World’s innovative brands use Exasol on AWS
How we fit in the AWS ecosystem
Exasol fits seamlessly within your existing AWS infrastructure and is natively integrated with critical AWS ecosystem services. With Exasol as the analytics acceleration engine on AWS, you benefit from an immediate performance advantage for various analytics workloads, including BI reporting, ad hoc analysis, and machine learning.
Exasol on AWS: the World’s Fastest Analytics SolutionLearn more
Agricultural Innovation with Exasol on AWSLearn more
Flaconi offers tailored product recommendations using Exasol on AWSLearn more
Accelerate machine learning in production with Amazon SageMaker and ExasolLearn more
Using Amazon CloudWatch to monitor your Exasol usage on AWSLearn more
Exasol is consistently ranked No. 1 for performance by the TPC-H benchmark.
3 steps to launching Exasol on AWS
Select the configuration you need using Cloud Deployment WizardLaunch wizard
Download Cloudformation Templates for server side configuration
In AWS complete your deployment by choosing from two license types
Bring your own license (BYOL)
Use your own AWS license – and only pay for the AWS cloud compute and storage costs, with complete flexibility to scale up or down.
Pay as you go (PAYG)
Pay-per-hour for the time you use our analytics database, along with your chosen AWS compute and storage.
Webinar ‘How to use Virtual Schemas?
What are Virtual Schemas?
Exasol Virtual Schemas are an abstraction layer that makes external data sources accessible in our data analytics platform through regular SQL commands. The contents of the external data sources are mapped to virtual tables which look like and can be queried as any regular Exasol table.
What will you learn?
In this webinar we will show you:
– How easy it is to setup and use Virtual Schemas in the Cloud by setting up Virtual Schemas to Amazon Aurora and Athena
– How Hybrid Exasol Setups are easily possible with Virtual Schemas by connecting a Cloud Exasol Instance to a On Prem Exasol Instance