The free single-node solution for private, academic and productive use with community support
Supercharge departmental environments
Acts as a first analytical warehouse for SMB companies
Build an initial proof-of-concept for in-database analytics
Develop solutions for private, academic or productive use
Basis for your Exacademy training
The Exasol Community Edition:
- Supports up to 200 GB of raw data
- Contains all the features of the enterprise version
- Available as VM image or can be installed as an ISO
- Can be upgraded to Exasol One with maintenance
Why use our Community Edition?
Using intelligent and efficient in-memory processing, analyze billions of data records in just seconds to support your business.
The self-optimizing and tuning-free database gives you more time to focus on analytics and insights, not administration.
With support for R, Python, Java, Lua or your preferred programming language, build analytic applications to unearth key insights.
Answers to Your Questions
It is a free-to-use, one-node image of the Exasol In-Memory Database that can be installed on common virtualization solutions, including VMware, VirtualBox and KVM or on bare metal (ISO-Image). Using the Community Edition, you can discover and explore the features and benefits of the Exasol In-Memory Database on your local machine.
It contains all available Exasol In-Memory Database features with the following limitations:
- Runs only in single virtual machines (no cluster)
- Can store up to 200 GB or raw data (please adjust the VM RAM setting to at least 10 to 20 percent of the amount of raw data to be managed by the system).
It runs on machines with at least:
- Intel/AMD x86-64 (aka x64) CPUs with SSSE3 instruction set (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSSE3)
- In some cases you have to activate Intel VT/AMD-V in your BIOS settings
- 4 GB RAM; 8+ GB recommended
- 10 GB free disc space; 100+ GB recommended
Have additional queries?
Let us know how we can support your business.