Loved by customers around the world.
Your data warehouse can’t handle the demands of ad-hoc analytics. We can help.
Exasol’s high-performance analytics database brings power and speed to Tableau, processing and serving billions of rows in seconds.
10x faster than hyper extracts
Exasol eliminates the pitfalls of hyper extracts: server storage costs, daily maintenance, server strain, and security concerns.
Decrease daily maintenance
Automatic query tuning constantly improves performance while eliminating index creation and maintenance.
Improve centralized data governance
Manage rules around user access and data loads centrally, embedding them within the data source.
Deliver real-time analytics at scale, even as you grow
Our Massively Parallel Processing architecture (MPP) takes full advantage of your configuration, allowing for speedy response to any demand.
More time on analysis, less time on processing
Live connection empowers analysts with rapid visualizations and sub-second response times.
Deploy your way
Complete choice of deployment: on-prem, in the cloud, or hybrid – Exasol offers complete flexibility with no vendor lock-in.
Totally transparent pricing
With clear, predictable pricing from Exasol, there are no surprises as your usage increases.
Speed you can trust
Exasol’s analytics database
ranks #1 for performance and price-performance in TPC-H benchmarks.
Customer success is our top priority.
Boosted marketing analytics with high performance database
- Achieved 500% performance gain over legacy data warehouse
- Broader and comprehensive analysis by adding new data sources using Exasol’s Virtual Schema technology
- Rapid Exasol and Tableau integration – 6 weeks from first test to production
- Fast time to issue resolution – 24 hours turnaround time
Reduced patient harm 40% across 27 metrics
- 6x faster dashboard refresh
- Data processing time cut from 6 hours to 4 minutes
- More data analyzed: from 14 months to 10 years
- Increased Tableau adoption: from 24 to 300+ Tableau users
Obtained superior price/performance with data warehouse modernization
- Improved Tableau loading speed and achieved 50% cost savings by replacing legacy data warehouse with Exasol
- Allowed thousands of users to access data simultaneously with Exasol’s in-memory engine
- Support multiple programming languages with Exasol’s UDF framework
- Achieved seamless integrations between Hadoop, Exasol and Tableau
Years of experience