You are currently viewing an old documentation portal.
This content will be removed on June 18th, 2019.
Please view our current documentation portal at http://docs.exasol.com/
Things to consider before you start the upgrade:
- Make sure you uninstall the 3rd Party EXAoperation plugins before you start the upgrade.
- You already have a remote backup. For more information about remote backup, see Create a Remote Archive Volume and Restore a Database Instance from a Backup.
- Check if the disk is encrypted.
- Check if the cluster uses tagged private VLANs. You can download the nodes.xml file from EXAoperation to view this information.
- Check the network configuration of the License server using a maintenance user account.