Internet of things
Internet of Things (IoT) and Streaming Data Analytics
The Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to connect more than 30 billion devices by 2020. As a result, IoT is expected to generate trillions of dollars in global economic benefit based on increased efficiency, new business models and new revenue streams. Exasol has the technology to handle and analyze large-scale streaming data – now.
A Self-Service Database For Real-Time analytics That Simply Performs
- You are acutely aware that the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to generate trillions of dollars in global economic benefit based on increased efficiency, new business models and new revenue streams.
- But you also know that, when it comes to analyzing and leveraging such large amounts of data with low latency, most companies fail due to inappropriate technology.
- You want to be at the top of your game but aren’t sure how to manage in a space where virtually every industry across the industrial, enterprise and consumer markets will be affected by IoT.
- We can help you stay ahead of the curve.
The Exasol Solution
- Let Exasol make it possible to analyze large-scale IoT data now.
- Ensure a seamless integration into an IoT infrastructure with our Apache Kafka-based integration components. This will allow fully parallelized high-performance data imports.
- Use the most scalable relational database to ensure that you can cope with future requirements confidently.
- Easily extend Exasol clusters by adding further nodes as data volumes increase.
- Benefit from true, interactive analytics by allowing Exasol to handle the analysis of hundreds of terabytes with ease.
- Your team can load terabytes of data that are required for real-time processing and analytics every hour.
- Enjoy maximum performance through MPP, and in-memory computing.
- Access to a self-tuning system which saves on overhead costs.
High level of stability, flexibility and is future-proof.
See how we’ve helped Edison Street Gmbh to excel…
Exasol provides a high level of stability, flexibility and is future-proof. As a result, we are perfectly equipped to respond to the fast-moving challenges in automatization and big data analytics.Fabian Ulsenheimer and Patrick Stupka, Project Managers at edison street GmbH