High performance Data Vault
Data vault modeling is designed to support enterprise data warehouses for the long-term historical storage of data that flows in from multiple operational systems. Exasol allows you to take advantage of the potential of data vault modeling without sacrificing performance. Gain agility and flexibility without compromises.
Data Vault for Agility and Maximum Performance, Powered by Exasol.
- Your company understands that Data Vault modeling is designed to support enterprise data warehouses for the long-term historical storage of data that flows in from multiple operational systems.
- But analyzing data directly on a data-vault-modeled data warehouse inherently causes complex SQL statements to be created and run.
- You want to know how to use a Data Vault modeled DWH without sacrificing performance?
- You want to be able to distribute data across numerous database tables without the poor performance that seems inevitable with a standard relational database.
- We will show you how.
The Exasol Solution
- Use a high-performance data vault using a scalable, fast in-memory RDBMS.
- Allow Exasol to empower your data vault modeling with agility and flexibility
- Define a logical view layer on top of your data vault schema. This allows users to execute queries using a classic 3NF/star schema.
- Exasol allows you to take advantage of the potential of data vault modeling without sacrificing its benefits by finding performance workarounds.
- You can now audit and reproduce historical query results efficiently.
- Full data sets can now be loaded into the data warehouse at unparalleled speed.
- Short development cycles are now possible due to the data model’s extensibility.
- The overall complexity of the data warehouse is reduced by using a simple ETL process
It’s refreshing to work with Exasol, it’s an analytic database that we can rely on wholeheartedly – it just works!Cees van Leuveren, Business Intelligence Specialist at CCV, Rob Reijmers, Data Warehouse Specialist at CCV