Mathias joined Exasol back in 2004 as software developer, led the database optimization team and became a member of the executive board in 2013.
Although he is primarily responsible for the Exasol technology, his most important role is to build a great environment where smart people enjoy building such an exciting product. He is never satisfied with 90% solutions and love the simplicity of products. His goal is to encourage responsibility and a company culture that people love to be a part of.
“I feel very fortunate that my profession is my passion – I love it!”
- The Data Blackhole – and how you can avoid falling in it
- Four management tricks I learned from raising kids
- The Seven Personality Traits Needed for Success in Tech
- I told a job applicant how much he sucked. Here’s what happened…
- 3 reasons fast databases will never be fast enough
- 3 Big Data Fears (And Why You Should Not Worry)
- The 3 Developers That Help To Make A Winning Team
- The Data Management Market – the dust is settling
- Advice: Leave It, Change It or Love It
- Data Predictions for 2016 – What should data analysts and IT managers expect?
- Big Data: Replacing the Vs with a Single D
- Empowerment is far more important than strategy