Head of Business Intelligence
As Exasol’s Head of Business Intelligence and Tableau Evangelist, Eva is responsible for executing Exasol’s data-driven strategy and developing our Center of Excellence. She is highly passionate about bringing data to more people and creating educational content and collaboration opportunities for data analysts across the world to create a community of like-minded professionals who drive action and change.
After studying psychology and business at the University of Wellington, New Zealand, Eva worked as an IT Consultant for Deloitte before moving to Sydney, Australia, as a Senior Solution Designer for Commonwealth Bank. Subsequently, she became a Tableau Consultant and Trainer for Tridant.
Outside of work, she is a keen triathlete, traveler and gelato addict, for which Nuremberg is the perfect environment.
- Controlling space in football
- Data and the beautiful game
- The power of data visualization
- Using data to change habits
- Women in tech – how to change the conversation
- Bring your sports analytics into focus
- What difference can data make to a football team?
- Analyzing global discussions with Exasol, Alteryx and the Twitter API
- Fighting the good fight. With data. Ending Malaria in Zambia
- What Is Big Data: The Easy Way To Make Sense Of It
- Let Tableau Have ALL the Data
- Exasol vs Tableau Data Extract – want to see how Exasol blows TDEs out of the water?
- At Tableau Conference 2016, everything’s bigger in Texas
- Exasol goes to The Data School in London
- The success of your BI tool hinges on your underlying database