As our new Exasol office was opened in the USA in early 2018, we would like to take the opportunity to get even closer to our customers: sharing information and the latest news about the fastest database in this all-in-one event. We would be pleased to meet you in our one-day event on 26th February 2019 in Atlanta to share our vision of the future of data analytics, our focus on innovation, and to get you updated with the breaking news of Exasol and its customers.
About the event:
February 26, 2019
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, 1968 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
Rich Auditorium: 77 Building, Mezzanine Level
10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Mark Jackson, Director of Business Intelligence at Piedmont Healthcare Inc.
- Peter Kioko, Data Analytics Engineer at Grant Street Group, Inc.
- Welcome to Exasol’s Atlanta User Group
- Intro Speech by Exasol
- “Getting to the perfect number – optimizing Piedmont’s Metric Framework and our Exasol environment” – Mark Jackson, Piedmont Healthcare
- “Machine learning with Exasol” – Mathias Brink, Exasol
- “Transitioning from MySQL-based reporting to Exasol-based reporting” – Peter Kioko, Grant Street Group, Inc.
- Customer presentation: TBA
- Technical Roadmap
Are you interested to become an Exasol certified Analyst? We offer you a 50% discount on the Exasol training after the event. Please visit our website to sign up.