Learn to Build an Automated Data Warehouse on Exasol in Two Hours
Join us for a hands-on technical session, in which you will learn how to build an automated data warehouse on Exasol’s in-memory database.
Date: 12:30 BST, Thursday November 1, 2018
Location: Balcony Room, The Swan, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London SE1 9DT (next to the Globe theatre on the Southbank).
- 12:30 – Registration and light lunch
- 13:00 – Introduction
- 13:10 – Keynote: Data warehouse automation
- 13:30 – Keynote: In-memory analytics
- 13:50 – Break
- 14:00 – Technical Test Drive session 1
- 14:45 – Break
- 15:00 – Technical Test Drive session 2
- 16:00 – Drinks and networking
What Will I Learn?
You will learn how to automate the design, build and management of your data infrastructure, allowing you work faster with less resource. Once you have used automation to quickly extract data from a variety of disparate sources, you will witness the speed of Exasol’s in-memory database for the transformation stage of the ELT process. Exasol is the fastest database on earth.
See how WhereScape allows you to build, change and operate your data warehouse via a drag-and-drop GUI, auto-generate the corresponding code and deploy it on Exasol’s in-memory database using ELT.
This agile approach removes human error and the need for hand coding, enabling you to benefit from Exasol’s rapid in-memory analytics faster, with less resource.
The session will show you:
- How data automation works and how it will change your working life
- The advantages of using Exasol’s in-memory database
- Why to use ELT not ETL, and how to make the transition
Who Should Attend?
- Techies who want to learn about building an automated data warehouse on Exasol
- WhereScape users who want to learn more about in-memory analytics
- Exasol users who want to learn more about saving time and resources with data automation
Please note that the registration for this event is closed. For future events please visit our User Group page.