In today’s age of big data volumes where mobile devices are becoming smarter by being connected to the Internet, an entirely new type of company has developed: the data-driven business. Here, the core activities of such companies center on the analysis of data to derive value. On behalf of their customers, they evaluate, for example, data generated by marketing automation tools, as well as CRM or clickstream data. In this context, the sheer diversity of data, data sources and queries constitute the greatest challenge facing cross-tool analyses. To respond to this challenge, marketing analytics expert Webtrekk, offers a solution that allows its customers to deliver comprehensive marketing automation, which is made possible by accessing large data volumes.
- working with raw data in diverse data formats
- a host of diverse data generated by CRM and retargeting tools, as well as from call center systems must be analyzed together at the same time
- temporary traffic peaks requiring enormous volumes of data must be analyzed within the shortest span of time do not have an adverse effect on the evaluation length of the time it takes queries to run
- incredible speed, excellent scalability, easy to maintain
- fantastic support
- cost savings of resources and time
- raw data is the key to be able to produce highly detailed analyses
- ad hoc reports and real-time analyses on all marketing automation and web analytics tools can be run at any time.
- Merging such meaningful data together affords a whole new perspective
on analytics for marketing and sales
”With EXASolution, we have found a powerful system that not only offers incredible
speed, but also offers high levels of scalability, is easy to maintain and is backed up by fantastic support.“