In today’s age of big data volumes where mobile devices are becoming smarter by being connected to the Internet, an entirely new type of company has developed: the data-driven business. Here, the core activities of such companies center on the analysis of data to derive value. On behalf of their customers, they evaluate, for example, data generated by marketing automation tools, as well as CRM or clickstream data. In this context, the sheer diversity of data, data sources and queries constitute the greatest challenge facing cross-tool analyses. To respond to this challenge, marketing analytics expert Webtrekk, offers a solution that allows its customers to deliver comprehensive marketing automation, which is made possible by accessing large data volumes.
- Webtrekk handles raw data in various formats which must be analyzed
- Data generated by CRM and retargeting tools, as well as from call center systems must be analyzed together at the same time
- Temporary traffic peaks cause large volumes of data and these must be analyzed quickly enough so that they do not have an adverse effect on the time it takes for other queries to run
- EXASOL offers incredible speed, excellent scalability and is easy to maintain
- EXASOL is backed up with fantastic support
- Webtrekk found that they could save costs and time by using EXASOL
- Webtrekk now produces highly detailed analyses using raw data
- Ad hoc reports and real-time analyses on all marketing automation and web analytics tools can be run at any time.
- Merging such meaningful data together affords a whole new perspective
on analytics for marketing and sales alike
”With EXASOL, we have found a powerful system that not only offers incredible
speed, but also offers high levels of scalability, is easy to maintain and is backed up by fantastic support.“