Big data or data-driven business are key topics that feature on the shopping list of a large number of retail companies to increase sales while reducing costs with data and fine granular analyses. More accurate forecasts for sales of items, return rates and supply chains can be calculated in real time and individual customer advice noticeably enhanced in online shopping with the help of complex data analyses, and all that in real time.
Using EXASOL’s in-memory analytic database you will optimise your management of materials, your range and individualise your sales approach. Always remain in touch with customer behaviour and identify trends ahead of time by analysing existing cash register and social media data. Refine your supply chain management down to the last detail by being better able to co-ordinate supplies to branches and multi-layer replenishment. You will supply customers more reliably and efficiently.
EXASOL will enable you to adapt the product selection and availability more quickly to customer requirements and improve your customer service. You will be especially successful with special buying experiences.
“EXASOL’s in-memory analytic database has contributed to a clear improvement in performance. Analyses that previously took 10 minutes are now finished in 10 seconds.”
- Optimised loyalty programmes across all channels
- Improved campaign and marketing management
- Competitive product mix strategies for every distribution channel
- Complete concentration on core competencies
- Higher yield customer and supplier relationships
- Constant market overview for better decisions
- Successful strategies in real time
- Optimised online trading strategies
- Increased sales through offers aimed at specific target groups
- In-depth analyses for measuring success
- Great time savings for typical standard analyses
You might want to read this blog article: How in-memory analytics helps the retail industry