EXASolution is the world’s fastest in-memory analytics database that is specifically engineered and architected to deliver unprecedented analytic performance with no limits on your data. EXASolution achieves lighting fast performance with linear scalability by combining in-memory technology, columnar compression and storage, and massively parallel processing. Not only is EXASolution the world’s fastest database according to TPC-H Benchmarks, its standard SQL interfaces also means avoiding the trap of NoSQL skilling shortages and easy compatibility with pre-existing applications and data structures. EXASolution is ideally suited for real-time big data reporting, analysis, and advanced analytics.
Optional modules are available for on-the-fly calculation of SAP data integration and Hadoop integration via MapReduce processing. In addition to perpetual use on-premise software licensing, EXASolution may be purchased and deployed in the Cloud or as a pre-configured software and hardware appliance.
We make it as easy as possible for you to plug EXASolution into your existing Business Intelligence and analytic applications. We provide all the major integration technologies like ODBC, JDBC connectors and leave it to you to decide on the best way to put EXASolution to work.
- Additionally we offer advanced methods of integration:
- Programming languages (Java, R, Python, Lua)
- NoSQL technologies such as Hadoop
- OLAP Cube technologies using MDX
- SAP CRM integration
- SQL extensions
- Geospatial functions
- Our unique “Skyline” analytic function for multi-criterion decision making
- CONNECT BY for connected data
- In-memory technology – Innovative in-memory algorithms enable large amounts of data to be processed in main memory for dramatically faster access times.
- Column-based storage and compression – Columnar storage and compression reduces the number of I/O operations and amount of data needed for processing in main memory.
- Massively Parallel Processing – EXASolution was developed as a parallel system based on a shared nothing architecture. Queries are distributed across all nodes in a cluster using special parallel algorithms that process data locally in each node’s main memory.
- High user concurrency – Thousands of users can simultaneously access and analyze big data without compromising query performance, making it an ideal solution for data as a service providers.
- Scalability – Linear scalability lets you to extend your system and increase performance by adding additional nodes.
- Tuning-free database –Intelligent algorithms continuously monitor usage and perform self-tuning, optimizing system performance and minimizing administrative work.
- Industry-standard interfaces – Leverage your favorite SQL-based BI and data integration tools via EXASOL support for ODBC, JDBC, MDX, and ADO.net.