Data volumes are exploding, and you want to run your business smarter and drive profits by analyzing data and deriving insights. However, the chances are that you are still using database and analytic technology that was created in the 1980s. Well, now it’s time to think differently and benefit from next generation technology. Now, you can benefit from the world’s fastest in-memory analytic database from EXASOL to accelerate your BI, data analytics and business reporting – fast!
And the solution is now available on an open and flexible cloud platform: Microsoft Azure. Access the database via the Azure Marketplace and get started in just minutes via Azure Virtual Machines. EXASOL leverages the flexibility of Azure, with support for local storage and durable, highly available Azure Storage so you can spend more time on interesting and valuable BI, analytics and reporting as opposed to installing, tuning and maintaining an analytic database.
Hosted in the cloud, you now have access to a production-ready, highly secure and scalable way to analyze data at breakneck speeds, and turn valuable insights into profits at a price that’s right.
EXASOL is the fastest in-memory analytic database.
- EXASOL’s high-performance, in-memory technology allows you to run analytic projects today that previously weren’t possible with database technology.
- With support for Java, Python, R, UDFs, and Hadoop, we enable companies to turn their staff into data experts and data heroes by unearthing business value from day one.
- By offering in-database analytics, we work with organizations that are looking to harness the big data wave to identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them accordingly.
- EXASOL allows you to concentrate on other things in your organization, instead of your database; focus on your business, not the technology you use.
- The solution’s agility and flexibility allows you to spend more time on more interesting and valuable tasks as opposed to tuning and maintaining a database.
If you have any questions about EXASOL on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, get in touch.