The data tsunami contains to take form and yet you need to run your business smarter than ever before in order to stay competitive and maintain your market leadership. And, the chances are that you are still using analytic technology that was created some thirty years ago. Well, now it’s time to think differently and benefit from next generation technology. Now, you can benefit from the world’s fastest in-memory analytic database from EXASOL on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to accelerate your BI, data analytics and business reporting.
EXASOL fully utilizes the flexibility, scalability and elasticity of AWS – in fact, it is ideal for running complex analytic projects at a price that suits your budget. There’s no need for data partitioning, data indexing or data aggregation. Instead, you’re free to analyze data instead. Now, you can concentrate on the value you create from your data, instead of getting bogged down with system maintenance and data prep work.
Running EXASOL on AWS means you can spend more time on interesting and valuable BI, analytics and reporting as opposed to installing, tuning and maintaining an analytic database.
EXASOL on AWS: the fastest in-memory analytic database becomes more flexible than ever.
- EXASOL’s high-performance, in-memory technology allows you to run analytic projects today that previously weren’t possible with database technology.
- With support for Java, Python, R, UDFs, and Hadoop, we enable companies to turn their staff into data experts and data heroes by unearthing business value from day one.
- By offering in-database analytics, we work with organizations that are looking to harness the big data wave to identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them accordingly.
- EXASOL allows you to concentrate on other things in your organization, instead of your database; focus on your business, not the technology you use.
- The solution’s agility and flexibility allows you to spend more time on more interesting and valuable tasks as opposed to tuning and maintaining a database.
- Choose the licensing model that best fits your needs: Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) or Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL)
There is a detailed page on our Solution Center that outlines how to get started with EXASOL on AWS.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about EXASOL on Amazon Web Services, get in touch.