- What is an analytical data warehouse?
- What can EXASOL do for your company?
EXASolution OLAP Connector
Access the data warehouse directly via the EXASolution OLAP Connector
With the EXASolution OLAP Connector, you can make your data available faster and easier for evaluations, analyses and reports.
For users, the tool’s added value particularly lies in the retention of the familiar frontend and access to up-to-date, detailed data directly in the Excel environment, for example, without having to copy and save this locally.
Cubes are calculated directly on the raw data and cached for further queries. This eliminates the complex precalculation of cubes. Fast real-time OLAP is made possible in conjunction with EXASolution.
Good reasons for EXASolution with MDX:
- New analysis procedures can be devloped without IT support (self service)
- Cubes can be constantly created on real-time raw data
- Data no longer needs to be aggregated beforehand
- Data and evaluations are available more quickly
- XMLA interface offers a standardised connection to various reporting and analysis tools.
- Faster decisions thanks to faster data availability
- Better short-term planning based on quickly available analyses
- Real-time analyses – precise even with very large amounts of data
- Clearer results thanks to complex data queries