Whether you’re making a purchase by instalments, by direct debit or by charging it to an account, the expert in financial services and electronic payments, RatePAY, makes paying across the Internet simple and safe. The company offers online merchants as well as online shoppers secure, bespoke payment methods that guarantee 100% protection against fraudulent activity and cash losses. Established in Berlin in 2009, the company is part of Otto Group and works with merchants to increase conversion rates and online spend, which in turn increases turnover and profit. The expert in electronic payments has been focused on using the solution from EXASOL, which over the past four years, has helped them to consolidate and analyze data from complex sources, to push information to target systems such as shop systems and credit control applications and to generate reports and insights.
- Needed to consolidate data from various sources that were not connected
- Wanted to process individual data records in real-time
- And analyze data records as a result of real-time processing
- Low-maintenance database
- No need to tune the database
- An analytic database that could scale flexibly in line with the demands of the business.
- By integrating various payment solutions, RatePAY optimizes the entire checkout process for online shops
- Used as a central data warehouse, information on business processes continues to be saved and recorded in detail
- Response times from analytic queries that are run in EXASOL are substantially shorter than in other systems. RatePAY’s online traders benefit accordingly.
- Support for analyses right down to the individual transaction level
“Response times from analytic queries that are run in EXASOL are substantially shorter than in other systems. This all bodes well for our online merchants.”