Consumers visit websites for different reasons looking for different products and services. But around 96% of them leave without actually buying or booking anything. To rekindle the interest of these anonymous users, marketers use dynamic banners with customized product recommendations that are advertised on other sites. This is the principle that myThings, a programmatic ad solutions provider for large eCommerce brands, calls “dynamic personalized retargeting” – a data-driven advertising solution that personalizes content in banners in real-time – whether on desktop computers, mobile devices or Facebook - that aims to increase click and conversion rates by more than 150%. To achieve this, myThings offers its customers tailored retargeting campaigns based on insights gained by analyzing data using the analytical in-memory database EXASOL.
- support analyzing data from larger numbers of users in the future.
- a solution that would be suited to the company’s current and future requirements, considering the significant growth that myThings is experiencing
- tremendous data growth that pushed the previous solution to the limit
- the key feature was maximum scalability – an offering that, in the long term, would be able to keep up with the rapid growth of consumer data
- being able to save long-term historical data for extended periods of time
- unrivalled performance paired with fantastic service
- By identifiying relevant data quickly, the company improves its competitiveness and the performance it delivers to its customers
- With the ability to apply complex data science methodologies, they can analyze and determine audiences’ interests and affinities
- increasing the quality and relevance of advertising generated in real-time
- Basket analysis, performance monitoring and reporting are available in real-time
“EXASOL delivered unrivalled performance and top notch advice. Their team is highly professional, and you quickly realize that everyone is having fun doing their job.”