EXASOL Xperience 2017 is the event that will see users and partners of EXASOL gather together to hear about what’s next for data analytics and how EXASOL can help you with your data challenges. And we would love for you to join us, too.
Celebrate a shared love for fast analytics, BI and reporting and learn from other users and partners of EXASOL technology about how leading companies are transforming into data-driven businesses using EXASOL.
So, come and join over 200 end users and partners and network and connect with a community of like-minded, data-driven individuals who share similar data challenges and inspire each other with new ideas and approaches.
Still wondering whether to come? Well, here are 5 great reasons to attend EXASOL Xperience 2017:
- Fantastic networking opportunities – EXASOL Xperience is the best way to meet and with and learn from a community of like-minded, data-driven professionals.
- Great educational content – To make sure you can get the most out of your relationship with EXASOL, we will present our vision, our roadmap as well as run a series of workshops to arm you with the information and those tips and tricks you need.
- Fabulous speaker line-up – This year we will be joined by a series of informative keynote speakers. Be inspired as they share their thoughts on where the data market is headed.
- Learn from other users of EXASOL – The event will include sessions from EXASOL users who will share with you information on how they use EXASOL to power their business. Learn also from likeminded partners who are building data-driven offerings.
- Get answers to your questions – In addition to informative track sessions and case study presentations, you will also have the chance to meet one-on-one with EXASOL product experts as well as management who will be able to answer specific questions you have about your experience with EXASOL.
EXASOL Xperience 2017 takes place on July 3-5, 2017 in Berlin. View the agenda and register today to secure your place at this exciting annual event.
For more details, go to www.exasol.com/xperience