In an agile team of operation engineers, you will take part in setting standards to guide and support customers in their use of high performance data warehouse clusters. As an expert in systems administration, integration and automation, you will be their partner from the initial setup to maintaining the operational performance of their cluster systems.
Your role at EXASOL
- Installation and administration of EXASOL data warehouse clusters
- Efficient monitoring, change and incident management of internal and external customer systems
- Investigation and solution of issues in tandem with our product support and the development team.
- Automation and improvement of the deployment, configuration and reporting processes
- Translation of customer needs and expectations into technical requirements and solutions
- Managing and organizing projects and trainings
Skills we are looking for
- Highly experienced in GNU/Linux systems and network administration
- Excellent skills in Cloud Systems like AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or OpenStack
- Good knowledge of Hardware (Server, Network, RAID)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Able to confidently and clearly communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- Excellent written and spoken German and an advanced level in English
What you can expect
- A collaborative environment and flat hierarchy that make it easy to contribute to our success and values
- International business growth that provides room for personal and professional development
- Free soft drinks, hot beverages and fresh fruit
- Challenge colleagues at table football or chill out in the quiet zone!
- We offer excellent conditions and an attractive performance-related salary
Who we are
We are a leading edge company in the field of analytic database systems. As an agile company located in Nuremberg, Berlin and London we know neither geographic nor technological boundaries, and continuously work on advancing our vision and innovation. With our software, “made in Germany”, we enable our customers to make the best business decisions and gain a significant competitive advantage using their data. Join our excellent team of professionals and benefit from working in an extremely exciting environment with an international outlook.
Are you interested? Then send a detailed cover letter and CV, including salary expectations and details on when you could potentially start, to the following address:
Neumeyerstr. 22 – 26
Phone +49 911 23991-0